A portfolio analysis of industrial structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Geographical and Sectoral Shocks in the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 6180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002.
"Multinational companies and indigenous development: An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1305-1322, July.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Indigenous Development: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Michael A. & Levi, Maurice D., 2000. "The European Union as a country portfolio," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Palley, Thomas I, 1992. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment: A Reconsideration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(1), pages 117-133, January.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003. ""Footloose" Multinationals?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- Frank Barry, 2000. "Convergence is not Automatic: Lessons from Ireland for Central and Eastern Europe," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(10), pages 1379-1394, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Eric Strobl, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and wages in domestic firms in Ireland: Productivity spillovers versus labour-market crowding out," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 67-84.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial structure; Portfolio analysis; Investments; Foreign--Ireland; Industrial organization (Economic theory); Investment analysis;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .