Permanent and temporary internal migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 : determinants and labour market impact
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sànchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2000. "Those Who Left and Those Who Stayed Behind: Explaining Emigration from the Regions of Spain, 1880–1914," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(03), pages 730-755, September.
- Collins, William J., 1999. "Labor Mobility, Market Integration, and Wage Convergence in Late 19th Century India," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 246-277, July.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Shack-Marquez, Janice & Wascher, William L., 1993. "Does migration arbitrage regional labor market differentials?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Blanca Sánchez-Alonso, 2000. "European emigration in the late nineteenth century: the paradoxical case of Spain," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 53(2), pages 309-330, 05.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1987. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 28, pages 1097-1128 Elsevier.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1973. "Interpreting the Effect of Distance on Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1153-69, Sept.-Oct.
- Margo, Robert A., 2000.
"Wages and Labor Markets in the United States, 1820-1860,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 1, number 9780226505077.
- Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Wages and Labor Markets in the United States, 1820-1860," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number marg00-1, September.
- George R. Boyer & Timothy J. Hatton, 1997. "Migration and Labour Market Integration in Late Nineteenth-Century England and Wales," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 50(4), pages 697-734, November.
- Sicsic, Pierre, 1992. "City-Farm Wage Gaps in Late Nineteenth-Century France," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 675-695, September.
- Boyer, George R., 1997. "Labour migration in southern and eastern England, 1861 1901," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 191-215, August.
- Dunlevy, James A, 1993. "Migrant Stock vs. Lagged Migrant Flow as a Determinant of Migrant Settlement: A Comment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 181-88, May.
- Simpson, James, 2000. "Labour markets and rural unrest in Spanish agriculture, 1860-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 8561, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.