Does migration arbitrage regional labor market differentials?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Hojvat Gallin, 2004. "Net Migration and State Labor Market Dynamics," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Romana Khan & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001.
"Deriving Empirical Definitions of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles of Competing Versus Complementary Growth,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 735-756.
- Khan, Romana & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998. "Deriving Empirical Definitions Of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles Of Competing Versus Complementary Growth," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21007, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Khan, Romana & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2001. "Deriving Empirical Definitions of Spatial Labor Markets: The Roles of Competing Versus Complementary Growth," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Silvestre, 2002. "Permanent and temporary internal migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 : determinants and labour market impact," Working Papers 200221, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hernán Enriquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012.
"Equilibrio regional y patrones de migración para el continente americano 1960 - 2005: Análisis espacial por panel de datos,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA
010388, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Enríquez Sierra, Hernán & Campo Robledo, Jacobo, 2012.
"Equilibrio regional y patrones de migración para el continente americano 1960 - 2005: Análisis espacial por panel de datos
[Regional equilibrium and migration patterns in the Americas 1960 - 2005: ," MPRA Paper 43433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Enríquez Sierra, Hernán & Campo Robledo, Jacobo, 2012. "Equilibrio regional y patrones de migración para el continente americano 1960 - 2005: Análisis espacial por panel de datos
- Cragg, Michael & Kahn, Matthew, 1997. "New Estimates of Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 261-284, September.
- Heather Dickey, 2014. "The Impact Of Migration On Regional Wage Inequality: A Semiparametric Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 893-915, November.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Kåre Johansen & Knut RØed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1997.
"Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 291-306, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," DELTA Working Papers 97-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Rowe, Francisco/F & Aroca, Patricio/P, 2008.
"Eficiencia de la migración interregional en Chile para ajustar el mercado laboral
[Interregional migration efficiency in adjusting regional labour markets in Chile]," MPRA Paper 36222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Frame, 2008. "Regional Migration and House Price Appreciation," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 96-112.
- Andrew Figura, 2003. "The effect of restructuring on unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Odland & Mark Ellis, 1998. "Variations in the Labour Force Experience of Women Across Large Metropolitan Areas in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 333-347.
- Manuel Artis & Javier Romani & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Commuting in Catalonia: Estimates from a place-to-place model," ERSA conference papers ersa98p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2012. "Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 473-484.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1991. "Local House Price Indexes: 1982-1991," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 451-472.
- Joshua H. Gallin, 1999. "Net migration and state labor market dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Education, Job Search and Migration," Labor and Demography 0303003, EconWPA.
- Frame, David E., 2004. "Equilibrium and migration in dynamic models of housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Bruno, C. & Fuss, C., 1999. "Asymmetries on European labour markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 1999-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- Analysis Of Interregional Labor Migration In Spain Using Gross Flows," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- William Wascher, 2010. "Discussion comments on "Immigration: trends and macroeconomic implications"," BIS Papers chapters,in: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen, volume 50, pages 69-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Javier Manuel Romani Fernandez & Jordi Surinach Caralt & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2002. "A territorial model of commuting in Catalonia, 1986-1996," Working Papers in Economics 77, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Joe P. Mattey, 1994. "Effects of California migration," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec23.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:23:y:1993:i:2:p:211-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.