Migration and Labour Market Integration in Late Nineteenth-Century England and Wales
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0117|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0117|
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Carmen Astrid Romero & Oskar Andrés Nupia, 2000.
"Integración en el Mercado Laboral Colombiano: 1945-1998,"
Borradores de Economia
148, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo Jímenez & Carmen Astrid Romero B. & Oskar Andrés Nupia, 2000. "Integración En El Mercado Laboral Colombiano 1945-1998," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002896, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alexander Klein, 2005. "All in the Family: A Dynasty Approach to Household Migration Evidence from the 19th Century Austro-Hungarian Empire," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp250, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Javier Silvestre, 2002. "Permanent and temporary internal migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 : determinants and labour market impact," Working Papers 200221, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jordi Pons Novell & Javier Silvestre & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2004. "Were Spanish migrants attracted by industrial agglomerations? An analysis for the interwar years in the light of the new economic geography," Working Papers in Economics 121, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Roses, Joan R. & Sanchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2004. "Regional wage convergence in Spain 1850-1930," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 404-425, October.
- Sánchez-Alonso, Blanca & Rosés, Joan R., 2002. "Regional wage convergence in Spain : 1850-1930," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh025301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Rosés, Joan Ramón & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010. "The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 244-257, April.
- Tirado, Daniel A. & Rosés, Joan R. & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio, 2009. "The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Humphries, Jane & Leunig, Timothy, 2009. "Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind? Anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 120-131, January.
- Jane Humphries & Tim Leunig, 2007. "Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind?: anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London," Economic History Working Papers 22317, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Javier Silvestre Rodríguez, 2000. "Aproximaciones teóricas a los movimientos migratorios contemporáneos: un estado de la cuestión," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 21, pages 157-192.
- Natalia Mora Sitja, 2002. "Labour and Wages in Pre-Industrial Catalonia," Economics Series Working Papers 2002-W45, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bailey, Roy E. & Hatton, Timothy J. & Inwood, Kris, 2016. "Atmospheric Pollution and Child Health in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 10428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bailey, Roy E & Hatton, Timothy J. & Inwood, Kris, 2016. "Atmospheric Pollution and Child Health in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 11702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Betrán, Concha & Pons, Maria A., 2011. "Labour market response to globalisation: Spain, 1880-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 169-188, April.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2017. "Anonymity, efficiency wages and technological progress," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 379-394.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2015. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," IZA Discussion Papers 8791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Broadberry & Sayantan Ghosal & Eugenio Proto, 2016. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," CESifo Working Paper Series 5926, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:50:y:1997:i:4:p:697-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed