City-Farm Wage Gaps in Late Nineteenth-Century France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Silvestre, 2002. "Permanent and temporary internal migrations in Spain, 1877-1936 : determinants and labour market impact," Working Papers 200221, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jordi Pons Novell & Javier Silvestre & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2004. "Were Spanish migrants attracted by industrial agglomerations? An analysis for the interwar years in the light of the new economic geography," Working Papers in Economics 121, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2016.
"Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France,"
AMSE Working Papers
1604, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2016.
- Vincent Bignon & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2016. "Protectionism and the Education-Fertility Trade-off in Late 19th Century France," Working Papers halshs-01264614, HAL.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2015.
"Coping with regional inequality in Sweden: structural change, migrations, and policy, 1860–2000,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 191-217, February.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Lund Papers in Economic History 122, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers 0029, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Franck, Raphaël & Johnson, Noel D. & Nye, John V.C., 2014. "From internal taxes to national regulation: Evidence from a French wine tax reform at the turn of the twentieth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 77-93.
- Dalton, John T. & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2015.
"Dispersion and distortions in the trans-Atlantic slave trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 412-425.
- Dalton, John & Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2013. "Dispersion and Distortions in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade," MPRA Paper 48224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simpson, James, 2000. "Labour markets and rural unrest in Spanish agriculture, 1860-1936," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 8561, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Alex Mourmouras & Peter Rangazas, 2009.
"Reconciling Kuznets and Habbakuk in a unified growth theory,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 149-181, June.
- Alex Mourmouras & Peter Rangazad, 2007. "Reconciling Kuznets and Habbakuk in a Unified Growth Theory," Working Papers wp200704, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Margo, 1995. "The Farm-Nonfarm Wage Gap in the Antebellum United States: Evidence fromthe 1850 and 1860 Censuses of Social Statistics," NBER Historical Working Papers 0072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Pons & Elisenda Paluzie & Javier Silvestre & Daniel A. Tirado, 2007. "Testing The New Economic Geography: Migrations And Industrial Agglomerations In Spain," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 289-313.
- Javier Silvestre & María Isabel Ayuda & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "The occupational attainment of migrants and natives in Barcelona, 1930," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(3), pages 985-1015, August.
- Gilles Postel-Vinay & David E. Sahn, 2010. "Explaining stunting in nineteenth-century France," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(2), pages 315-334, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:52:y:1992:i:03:p:675-695_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.