Recruitment of Overeducated Personnel: Insider-Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hauptstr. 90, CH-8280 Kreuzlingen 2|
Phone: +41-71-677 05 10
Fax: +41-71-677 05 11
Web page: http://www.twi-kreuzlingen.ch/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2006.
"A Remark On Bimodality And Weak Instrumentation In Structural Equation Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 947-960, October.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "A Remark on Bimodality and Weak Instrumentation in Structural Equation Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1540, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Vignoles & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Leon Feinstein, 2004.
"The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A Cohort Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(2), pages 266-280, 05.
- L Feinstein & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A cohort analysis," CEE Discussion Papers 0036, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Leon Feinstein & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The labour market impact of adult education and training: a cohort analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2003. "Measuring Over-education," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 509-531, 08.
- Dakin, Stephen & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1989.
"Predicting job performance: A comparison of expert opinion and research findings,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 187-194.
- Stephen Dakin & JS Armstrong, 2004. "Predicting job performance: A comparison of expert opinion and research findings," General Economics and Teaching 0412005, EconWPA.
- Sicherman, Nachum & Galor, Oded, 1990.
"A Theory of Career Mobility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988. "A Theory of Career Mobility," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 51, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta, 2009.
"Overqualification: Major or minor mismatch?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 114-121, February.
- Erdal Atukeren & Aniela Wirz, 2005. "An analysis of perceived overqualification in the Swiss labor market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(2), pages 1-10.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Davin Chor & Richard B. Freeman, 2005.
"The 2004 Global Labor Survey : Workplace Institutions and Practices Around the World,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22066, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davin Chor & Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "The 2004 Global Labor Survey: Workplace Institutions and Practices Around the World," NBER Working Papers 11598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pohlmeier, Winfried & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Maier, Michael, 2004. "Returns to Education and Individual Heterogeneity," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-880, June.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
- Hersch, Joni, 1991. "Education Match and Job Match," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 140-144, February.
- Duncan, Greg J. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1981. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregor Govtvan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.