Recruitment of Overeducated Personnel: Insider-Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41-71-677 05 10
Fax: +41-71-677 05 11
Web page: http://www.twi-kreuzlingen.ch/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erdal Atukeren & Aniela Wirz, 2005. "An analysis of perceived overqualification in the Swiss labor market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(2), pages 1-10.
- Davin Chor & Richard B. Freeman, 2005.
"The 2004 Global Labor Survey : Workplace Institutions and Practices Around the World,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22066, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Davin Chor & Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "The 2004 Global Labor Survey: Workplace Institutions and Practices Around the World," NBER Working Papers 11598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brynin, Malcolm & Longhi, Simonetta, 2009.
"Overqualification: Major or minor mismatch?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 114-121, February.
- Pohlmeier, Winfried & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Maier, Michael, 2004. "Returns to Education and Individual Heterogeneity," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hersch, Joni, 1991. "Education Match and Job Match," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 140-44, February.
- Spence, A Michael, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-74, August.
- Stephen Dakin & JS Armstrong, 2004.
"Predicting job performance: A comparison of expert opinion and research findings,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Dakin, Stephen & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1989. "Predicting job performance: A comparison of expert opinion and research findings," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 187-194.
- Duncan, Greg J. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1981. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86, February.
- Sicherman, Nachum & Galor, Oded, 1990.
"A Theory of Career Mobility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 169-92, February.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988. "A Theory of Career Mobility," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 51, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-79, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Leon Feinstein & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004.
"The labour market impact of adult education and training: a cohort analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Vignoles & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Leon Feinstein, 2004. "The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A Cohort Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(2), pages 266-280, 05.
- L Feinstein & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A cohort analysis," CEE Discussion Papers 0036, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2006.
"A Remark On Bimodality And Weak Instrumentation In Structural Equation Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 947-960, October.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "A Remark on Bimodality and Weak Instrumentation in Structural Equation Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1540, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2003. "Measuring Over-education," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 509-531, 08.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-80, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrich Wacker)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ulrich Wacker to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.