Buchanan on Freedom
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Brooks, 2015. "Analytic conservatism and analytic radicalism: Of understated distinctions and other analytical things," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 442-454, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFreedom; Liberty; Anarchy; Constitutional Contractarianism;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-07-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cccrwp:2012-10-ccr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cccrmfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .