Report NEP-HPE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2012. "A new stationary game equilibrium induced by stochastic group evolution and rational Individual choice," MPRA Paper 40133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David, Amdur & Ethan, Schmick, 2012. "Does the direct-response method induce guilt aversion in a trust game?," MPRA Paper 40148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konzelmann, S., 2012. "The Economics of Austerity," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp434, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Michael Brooks, 2012. "Buchanan on Freedom," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-10-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Dnb, 2011. "DELFI : DNB's Macroeconomic Policy Model of the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 901, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- William Orlando Prieto Bustos, 2012. "Análisis crítico de la Ciencia Económica en tiempos de Crísis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 009818, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Gagen, Michael, 2012. "Using strong isomorphisms to construct game strategy spaces," MPRA Paper 40139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Noam Yuchtman, 2012. "Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asavoaei, Alexandru, 2012.
"Criza economică – un fenomen previzibil
[The economic crisis - a predictable phenomenon]," MPRA Paper 40145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ„ssner, 2012. "Sanfter Paternalismus, meritorische GÃ¼ter, und der normative Individualismus," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Susanu, CG, 2012.
"Teorii privind crizele economice ale sistemului capitalist
[Theories on Economic Crises in Capitalism]," MPRA Paper 39820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, B.R., 2012. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp432, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Shams, Khadija, 2012. "What does a well-being perspective add to our understanding of poverty?," MPRA Paper 40132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José María Durán Medraño, 2012. "El valor de las obras de arte desde una perspectiva marxista," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009804, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.