The Distribution of Social Capital, Confidence in Public Bodies, and Electoral Participation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2011.
"Caste and Punishment: the Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages 449-475, November.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5040, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2010. "Caste and punishment: the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 476, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2014.
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.),Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 4, pages 177-215,
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2013. "Family Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 7376, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2013. "Family Ties," NBER Working Papers 18966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2013. "Family Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 9483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2013. "Trust and Growth," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 521-549, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2012-06-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cccrwp:2012-05-ccr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GERMAIN Lucie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cccrmfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.