Measuring the Redistributive Effect of Pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2012.
"Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Ad libros publications inc., vol. 21(1), pages 65-87, March.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pedro Moncarz, 2015. "Implicit redistribution within Argentina’s social security system: a micro-simulation exercise," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, December.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Introduction to "Social Security and Retirement around the World"," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 1-35 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:24:y:2015:i:1:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; redistribution; fiscal incidence analysis;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-11-05 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2018-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2018-11-05 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:ceqwps:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nora Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.