Report NEP-AGE-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selahattin İMROHOROĞLU & KITAO Sagiri & YAMADA Tomoaki, 2018. "Fiscal Sustainability in Japan: What to tackle?," Discussion papers 18064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hofmann, Maurice & Fehr, Hans, 2018. "Tenure Choice, Portfolio Structure and Long-term Care - Optimal Risk Management in Retirement," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181517, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ye, Han, 2018. "The Effect of Pension Subsidies on Retirement Timing of Older Women: Evidence from a Regression Kink Design," IZA Discussion Papers 11831, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & David Vanderweide, 2018. "Navigating Complex Financial Decisions at Retirement: Evidence from Annuity Choices in Public Sector Pensions," NBER Working Papers 25129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merz, Joachim, 2018. "Are Retirees More Satisfied? Anticipation and Adaptation Effects of Retirement on Subjective Well-Being: A Panel Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11832, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antigone Lyberaki & Platon Tinios, 2018. "Long-term Care, Ageing and Gender in the Greek crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 128, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Andreas Kuhn & Stefan Staubli & Jean-Philippe Wuellrich & Josef Zweimüller, 2018. "Fatal Attraction? Extended Unemployment Benefits, Labor Force Exits, and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 25124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanya Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2018. "How Will Persistent Low Expected Returns Shape Household Economic Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 25133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten & Grabka, Markus & Wolff, Edward, 2018. "A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181633, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sun, Tianyu & Chand, Satish & Sharpe, Keiran, 2018. "Effect of Aging on Housing Prices: A Perspective from an Overlapping Generation Model," MPRA Paper 89347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janet CURRIE & Hannes SCHWANDT & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," Working Papers 4545, FERDI.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2018. "Measuring the Redistributive Effect of Pensions," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 83, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- I. Koetsier & J.A. Bikker, 2018. "Herding behavior of Dutch pension funds in asset class investments," Working Papers 18-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur van Soest & Luc Bissonnette, 2018. "Understanding Joint Retirement," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-31, CIRANO.
- M. Martin Boyer & Sébastien Box-Couillard & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2018. "Demand for Annuities: Price Sensitivity, Risk Perceptions, and Knowledge," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-33, CIRANO.
- Claudia Goldin & Joshua W. Mitchell, 2016. "The New Lifecycle of Women's Employment: Disappearing Humps, Sagging Middle, Expanding Tops," CARRA Working Papers 2016-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Renuka Bhaskar & James Noon & Brett O'Hara & Victoria Velkoff, 2016. "Medicare Coverage and Reporting," CARRA Working Papers 2016-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2018. "La gestion et le dépistage des risques liés au vieillissement, et le rôle des régimes de retraite dans le marché de l’assurance de soins de longue durée," CIRANO Project Reports 2018rp-03, CIRANO.
- Chombhak Klangrahad & Phuprurd Kanna & Charles-Amaury Quellec, 2018. "Tourism Pattern of Elderly People in Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509619, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- John F. Helliwell & Max B. Norton & Haifang Huang & Shun Wang, 2018. "Happiness at Different Ages: The Social Context Matters," NBER Working Papers 25121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.