Will Choice Hurt? Compared to What? School Choice Experiment in Estonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michela Braga & Daniele Checchi & Elena Meschi, 2013. "Educational policies in a long-run perspective," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(73), pages 45-100, January.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hox03-1, September.
- Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sonmez, 2008. "Leveling the Playing Field: Sincere and Sophisticated Players in the Boston Mechanism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1636-1652, September.
- Ahlin, Åsa, 2003. "Does School Competition Matter? Effects of a Large-Scale School Choice Reform on Student Performance," Working Paper Series 2003:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann & Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ludger Woessmann & Elke Luedemann & Gabriela Schuetz & Martin R. West, 2009. "School Accountability, Autonomy and Choice Around the World," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13540.
- Kathleen Noreisch, 2007. "Choice as Rule, Exception and Coincidence: Parents' Understandings of Catchment Areas in Berlin," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(7), pages 1307-1328, June.
- Hoxby, Caroline M. (ed.), 2003. "The Economics of School Choice," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226355337.
- Pauline Musset, 2012. "School Choice and Equity: Current Policies in OECD Countries and a Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 66, OECD Publishing.
- Horrace, William C. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "Results on the bias and inconsistency of ordinary least squares for the linear probability model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 321-327, March.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 2003. "Introduction to "The Economics of School Choice"," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of School Choice, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "Identification of Income Underreporting by the Self-Employed: Employment Status or Reported Business Income?," TUT Economic Research Series 8, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Sandstrom, F. Mikael & Bergstrom, Fredrik, 2005. "School vouchers in practice: competition will not hurt you," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 351-380, February.
- Julian Le Grand, 2007. "Introduction to The Other Invisible Hand: Delivering Public Services through Choice and Competition," Introductory Chapters,in: The Other Invisible Hand: Delivering Public Services through Choice and Competition Princeton University Press.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2015-04-25 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2015-04-25 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2015-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:tuteco:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anneli Kalm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .