- Kaire PÄ±der, 2007. "Cooperative Norms and Defection in PrisonerÃs Dilemma Game: Analytic Narratives on Evolution of Strategic Non-cooperative Behaviour in the Network," Working Papers 162, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Kaire PÄ±der, 2006. "What We Research in Social Sciences: Is Homo Oeconomicus Dead?," Working Papers 137, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Kaire Pder & Kaie Kerem, 2011. "Social Models" in a European Comparison," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 55-74, September.
- Kaire Põder, 2010. "Credible commitment and cartel: the case of the Hansa merchant in the guild of late medieval Tallin," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 43-60, June.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2006-09-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2006-09-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2006-09-23. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2006-09-23. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2006-09-23. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kaire Põder should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.