What We Research in Social Sciences: Is Homo Oeconomicus Dead?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 803-832, December.
- Avner Greif, "undated". "Economic History and Game Theory: a Survey," Working Papers 97017, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6355.
More about this item
Keywordsrational choice; methodology in economics; structuralism;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2006-09-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2006-09-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-09-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-09-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2006-09-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .