Report NEP-PKE-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James K. Galbraith & Corwin Priest & George Purcell, 2006. "Economic Equality and Victory in War: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 51, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- James K. Galbraith & Laura Spagnolo & Daniel Munevar, 2006. "Pay Inequality in Cuba: the Special Period and After," Working Papers 52, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Birner, Regina & Davis, Kristin & Pender, John & Nkonya, Ephraim & Anandajayasekeram, Ponniah & Ekboir, Javier & Mbabu, Adiel & Spielman, David & Horna, Daniela & Benin, Samuel & Cohen, Marc J., 2006. "From "best practice" to "best fit": a framework for designing and analyzing pluralistic agricultural advisory services worldwide," DSGD discussion papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kaire PÄ±der, 2006. "What We Research in Social Sciences: Is Homo Oeconomicus Dead?," Working Papers 137, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Albert Berry & John Serieux, 2006. "Riding the Elephants: The Evolution of World Economic Growth and Income Distribution at the End of the Twentieth Century (1980-2000)," Working Papers 27, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.