Model Equivalence Tests in a Parametric Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel A. Domínguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "Consistent Estimation of Models Defined by Conditional Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Sin, Chor-Yiu & White, Halbert, 1996. "Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 207-225.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1994.
"The Large Sample Correspondence between Classical Hypothesis Tests and Bayesian Posterior Odds Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1207-1232, September.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1992. "The Large Sample Correspondence Between Classical Hypothesis Tests and Bayesian Posterior Odds Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1035, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 717-737.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, November.
- Nelson, Forrest D & Savin, N E, 1990. "The Danger of Extrapolating Asymptotic Local Power," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 977-981, July.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1985. "The Loss Function Has Been Mislaid: The Rhetoric of Significance Tests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 201-205.
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Freedman, David A., 2007. "How Can the Score Test Be Inconsistent?," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 291-295, November.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1989. "Power in Econometric Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1059-1090, September.
- Lillard, Lee A & Aigner, Dennis J, 1984. "Time-of-Day Electricity Consumption Response to Temperature and the Ownership of Air Conditioning Appliances," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 40-53, January.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1988. "Things That Bother Me," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 331-335, December.
- Liu, Zhenjuan & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "Non-linearities in Cross-Country Growth Regressions: A Semiparametric Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 527-538, Sept.-Oct.
- Gregory, Allan W & Veall, Michael R, 1985. "Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1465-1468, November.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "Information Criteria for Discriminating among Alternative Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1273-1291, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2015. "Model Equivalence Tests for Overidentifying Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 15-562, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:26789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .