The Danger of Extrapolating Asymptotic Local Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. E. Savin & A. H. Wurtz, 1999. "Power of Tests in Binary Response Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 413-422, March.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:99-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinz König & Michael Lechner, 1994.
"Some Recent Developments in Microeconometrics - A Survey,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 299-331, September.
- König, Heinz & Lechner, Michael, 1994. "Some recent developments in microeconometrics: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laskar, Mizan R. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Modified Wald test for regression disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-11, September.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2016.
"On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 782-844, May.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, "undated". "On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2012. "On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-258, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2008. "On the Usefulness or Lack Thereof of Optimality Criteria for Structural Change Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Yamamoto, Yohei & Tanaka, Shinya, 2015.
"Testing for factor loading structural change under common breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 187-206.
- YAMAMOTO, Yohei & TANAKA, Shinya, 2013. "Testing for Factor Loading Structural Change under Common Breaks," Discussion Papers 2013-17, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koedijk, Kees G. & Tims, Ben & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2011. "Why panel tests of purchasing power parity should allow for heterogeneous mean reversion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 246-267, February.
- Canay, Ivan A. & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012. "Hodges–Lehmann optimality for testing moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 45-53.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2014. "Model equivalence tests in a parametric framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 414-425.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J., 1998. "Sources of nonmonotonic power when testing for a shift in mean of a dynamic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 283-299, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:4:p:977-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.