Are we doing enough to discourage early retirement?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Whitehouse & Anna D'Addio & Rafal Chomik & Andrew Reilly, 2009. "Two Decades of Pension Reform: What has been Achieved and What Remains to be Done?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 34(4), pages 515-535, October.
- Paula Albuquerque & Manuela Arcanjo & Vítor Escária, 2009. "Early Retirement in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/39, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009.
"The Effect of Pension Generosity on Early Retirement: A Microdata Analysis for Europe from 1967 to 2004,"
15940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2009. "The Effect of Pension Generosity on Early Retirement: A Microdata Analysis for Europe from 1967 to 2004," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 311/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Introduction to "Social Security and Retirement around the World"," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 1-35 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Fenge & Pierre Pestieau, 2005. "Social Security and Early Retirement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262062496.
- Janice Compton, "undated". "Determinants of Retirement: Does Money Really matter?," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-02, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly retirement; Pensions; Social Security;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-11-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:24037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.