A Dynamic Analysis of Overstaff in China's State-Owned Enterprises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Yin, Xiangkang, 2001. "A dynamic analysis of overstaff in China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 87-99, October.
- Xiangkang Yin, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Overstaff in China's State-Owned Enterprises," Working Papers 1999.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Byrd, William A., 1989. "Plan and market in the Chinese economy: A simple general equilibrium model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 177-204, June.
- Dwight H. Perkins, 1994. "Completing China's Move to the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Yin, Xiangkang, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Waiting Workers in the Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 150-164, March.
- Jinglian, Wu & Renwei, Zhao, 1987. "The dual pricing system in China's industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 309-318, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David L. Kelly, 2006. "Subsidies to Industry and the Environment," Working Papers 0602, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Garth Heutel & David L. Kelly, 2013.
"Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies,"
NBER Working Papers
18924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heutel, Garth & Kelly, David L., 2013. "Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Zhongmin Wu & Shujie Yao, 2006. "On Unemployment Inflow and Outflow in Urban China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 811-822.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Zalewska, 2002. "Deindustrialisation. Lessons from the StructuralOutcomes of Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 463, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Garth Heutel & David L. Kelly, 2016. "Incidence, Environmental, and Welfare Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(2), pages 361-415.
- Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L., 2012.
"Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 253-278.
- Claustre Bajona & David L. Kelly, 2005. "Trade and the Environment with Pre-existing Subsidies: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 0603, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Lin, Shuanglin & ROWE, Wei, 2006. "Determinants of the profitability of China's regional SOEs," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 120-141.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; China; Public Enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1999.03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .