Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikandrova, Arina & Pancs, Romans, 2018. "Dynamic project selection," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(1), January.
- K. Carrie Armel & Aurelie Beaumel & Antonio Rangel, 2008. "Biasing simple choices by manipulating relative visual attention," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 396-403, June.
- Emily Fogg-Meade, 1901. "The Place of Advertising in Modern Business," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9, pages 218-218.
- Seasholes, Mark S. & Wu, Guojun, 2007. "Predictable behavior, profits, and attention," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 590-610, December.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2011. "On the strategic use of attention grabbers," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(1), January.
- Dong Lou, 2014. "Attracting Investor Attention through Advertising," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(6), pages 1797-1829.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential sampling; marketing; persuasion; attention allocation;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2018-12-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2018-12-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.