The Economic Aspects of Advertising
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (1950)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2012.
"Issues in Online Advertising and Competition Policy: A Two-sided Market Perspective,"
Chapters,in: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Issues in on-line advertising and competition policy: a two-sided market perspective," Working Papers 427, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Hans Haller, 2011. "An Analysis Of Advertising Wars," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(1), pages 100-124, January.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2002. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Microeconomics 0306005, EconWPA.
- Hans Haller & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "An Analysis of Advertising Wars," Industrial Organization 0306002, EconWPA.
- Rauch, Ferdinand, 2013. "Advertising expenditure and consumer prices," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 331-341.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Advertising Expenditure and Consumer Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp1073, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Amrita Bhattacharyya, 2005. "Advertising in Specialized Markets: Example from the US Pharmaceutical Industry," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 610, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Yuxin Chen & Yogesh V. Joshi & Jagmohan S. Raju & Z. John Zhang, 2009. "A Theory of Combative Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, 01-02.
- Robert E. Hall, 2012. "The Cyclical Response of Advertising Refutes Counter-Cyclical Profit Margins in Favor of Product-Market Frictions," NBER Working Papers 18370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "The Duopolistic Firm with Endogenous Risk Control: Case of Persuasive Advertising and Product Differentiation," Staff Paper Series 496, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wang, Shinn-Shyr & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "The Duopolistic Firm with Endogenous Risk Control Case of Persuasive Advertising and Product Differentiation," Working Papers 201535, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Griffith, Rachel & Krol, Michal & Smith, Kate, 2015. "Store Brands and the Role of Advertising," CEPR Discussion Papers 10877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Driver, Ciaran, 2015. "Advertising’s Elusive Economic Rationale: is there a case for limiting tax relief?," MPRA Paper 68790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent d'Ursel, 1983. "Politiques de « non-prix » : Equilibre et optimum," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1057-1088.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9360-z is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:18:y:1950:i:1:p:1-27.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed