Choice of Air Cargo Transshipment Airport: An Application to Air Cargo Traffic to/from Northeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ohashi, Hiroshi & Kim, Tae-Seung & Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan, 2005. "Choice of air cargo transshipment airport: an application to air cargo traffic to/from Northeast Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 149-159.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cullinane, Kevin & Toy, Neal, 2000. "Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Malchow, Matthew B. & Kanafani, Adib, 2004. "A disaggregate analysis of port selection," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 317-337, July.
- Douglas, George W & Miller, James C, III, 1974. "Quality Competition, Industry Equilibrium, and Efficiency in the Price-Constrained Airline Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 657-669, September.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Park, Jong-Hun, 2004. "Multinational firms' location preference for regional distribution centers: focus on the Northeast Asian region," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 101-121, March.
- Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji, 2002. "Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotti, Raoni & Caetano, Mauro, 2018. "The airport choice of exporters for fruit from Brazil," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 104-112.
- Bianka Dettmer & Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper, 2013. "Check-in, departure and arrival times: Air cargo in Southern Africa?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wong, Jinn-Tsai & Chung, Yi-Shih & Hsu, Pi-Yuan, 2016. "Cargo market competition among Asia Pacific's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PB), pages 91-98.
- Chao, Ching-Cheng & Yu, Po-Cheng, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation model of air cargo competitiveness and comparative analysis of major Asia-Pacific airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 318-326.
- Adenigbo, Joseph Adedotun, 2016. "Factors influencing cargo agents choice of operations in Abuja airport, Nigeria," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-119.
- Carman K.M. Lee & Shuzhu Zhang & Kam K.H. Ng, 2019. "Design of An Integration Model for Air Cargo Transportation Network Design and Flight Route Selection," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-1, September.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo, 2014. "Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 71-91.
- Tham Siew Yean, 2010. "ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia," Chapters, in: Douglas H. Brooks & Susan F. Stone (ed.),Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Saeed, Naima & Larsen, Odd I., 2010. "An application of cooperative game among container terminals of one port," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 393-403, June.
- Yuan, Xue-Ming & Low, Joyce M.W. & Ching Tang, Loon, 2010. "Roles of the airport and logistics services on the economic outcomes of an air cargo supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 215-225, October.
- Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet, 2011. "Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1007-1019.
- Yuen, Andrew & Zhang, Anming & Hui, Yer Van & Leung, Lawrence C. & Fung, Michael, 2017. "Is developing air cargo airports in the hinterland the way of the future?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-25.
- Siew Yean Tham, 2010. "ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia," Working Papers id:3093, eSocialSciences.
- Matsumoto, Hidenobu & Domae, Koji, 2019. "Assessment of competitive hub status of cities in Europe and Asia from an international air traffic perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 88-95.
- Lieshout, Rogier & Matsumoto, Hidenobu, 2012. "New international services and the competitiveness of Tokyo International Airport," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 53-64.
- Yeo, Gi-Tae & Wang, Ying & Chou, Chien-Chang, 2013. "Evaluating the competitiveness of the aerotropolises in East Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 24-31.
- Kim, Joong Yup & Park, Yonghwa, 2012. "Connectivity analysis of transshipments at a cargo hub airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 12-15.
- Gardiner, John & Ison, Stephen, 2008. "The geography of non-integrated cargo airlines: an international study," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-62.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Hemmes, Alexander & Tavasszy, Lori, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision-making for complex bundling configurations in surface transportation of air freight," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 95-105.
- Suwanwong, Tipavinee & Sopadang, Apichat & Hanaoka, Shinya & Rodbundith, Treephis, 2018. "Evaluation of air cargo connectivity and policy in Thailand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 24-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2004cf291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.