Report NEP-DCM-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Ham, Maarten & Büchel, Felix, 2004. "Females' Willingness to Work and the Discouragement Effect of a Poor Local Childcare Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 1220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Eckstein, Zvi, 2004. "Estimating the Return to Training and Occupational Experience: The Case of Female Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Krauth, 2004. "Simulation-based estimation of peer effects," Econometrics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2004. "Rationalizing Boundedly Rational Choice: Sequential Rationalizability and Rational Shortlist Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 1239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Nickerson & Richard J. Sullivan, 2003. "Financial innovation, strategic real options and endogenous competition : theory and an application to Internet banking," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 03-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Hiroshi Ohashi & Tae-Seung Kim & Tae Hoon Oum & Chunyan Yu, 2004. "Choice of Air Cargo Transshipment Airport: An Application to Air Cargo Traffic to/from Northeast Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-291, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.