Linear Quadratic Games : An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engwerda, J.C., 2004.
"The open-loop linear quadratic differential game revisited,"
Other publications TiSEM
ff4e8556-547a-4157-a832-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2005. "The Open-Loop Linear Quadratic Differential Game Revisited," Discussion Paper 2005-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Other publications TiSEM 551a1c00-24f8-4a9e-aec8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Aarle, B. & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Discussion Paper 1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tomasz Michalak & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2011. "A Numerical Toolbox to Solve N-Player Affine LQ Open-Loop Differential Games," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 375-410, April.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, December.
- Weeren, A.J.T.M., 1995. "Coordination in hierarchical control," Other publications TiSEM c24c0d84-75c9-4e80-a9cd-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordslinear-quadratic games; Nash equilibrium; affine systems; solvability conditions; Riccati equations;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:e994258f-193e-4949-b0e6-7b2ff74efabb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.