Algorithms for computing Nash equilibria in deterministic LQ games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Engwerda, J.C., 2006. "Algorithms for Computing Nash Equilibria in Deterministic LQ Games," Discussion Paper 2006-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2007. "Algorithms for computing Nash equilibria in deterministic LQ games," Other publications TiSEM 89716ae9-c244-4448-b796-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Michalak & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2011. "A Numerical Toolbox to Solve N-Player Affine LQ Open-Loop Differential Games," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 375-410, April.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F & Stokey, Nancy L, 1985. "Oligopoly Extraction of a Common Property Natural Resource: The Importance of the Period of Commitment in Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 161-173, February.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, April.
- van den Broek, W.A. & Engwerda, J.C. & Schumacher, J.M., 2003. "An equivalence result in linear-quadratic theory," Other publications TiSEM d65171ce-101d-4204-a1ec-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:157:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0188-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:7:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13235-016-0201-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Engwerda, 2017.
"A Numerical Algorithm to Calculate the Unique Feedback Nash Equilibrium in a Large Scalar LQ Differential Game,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 635-656, December.
- Engwerda, Jacob, 2017. "A numerical algorithm to calculate the unique feedback nash equilibrium in a large scalar LQ differential game," Other publications TiSEM 0442b203-1b92-4be3-ba60-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2013. "A Numerical Algorithm to find All Scalar Feedback Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2013-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J. & Boldea, O. & Michalak, T. & Plasmans, J. & Salmah,, 2012. "A simulation study of an ASEAN monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1870-1890.
More about this item
KeywordsAlgebraic Riccati equations; Linear quadratic differential games; Nash equilibria;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:4:y:2007:i:2:p:113-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .