Multicriteria Dynamic Optimization Problems and Cooperative Dynamic Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, December.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2007. "A Note on Cooperative Linear Quadratic Control," Discussion Paper 2007-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2007. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Solving Cooperative Differential Games," Discussion Paper 2007-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Other publications TiSEM 551a1c00-24f8-4a9e-aec8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Aarle, B. & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Discussion Paper 1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Optimization; Pareto Efficiency; Cooperative Differential Games; LQ The- ory; Riccati Equations; Bargaining;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:c7941fef-278b-42ca-a6b8-2b2f340dbeb5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.