The effect of peer socioeconomic status on student achievement: a meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ong C. & Witte K. de, 2013. "The influence of ethnic segregation and school mobility in primary education on high school dropout : evidence from regression discontinuity at a contextual tipping point," MERIT Working Papers 064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- Jaap Dronkers & Rolf van der Velden, 2012. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using PISA data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1211, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using cross-national PISA data," MPRA Paper 25598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John J. McCreary & Julianne M. Edwards & Gregory J. Marchant, 2015. "Inequality, SES, economic indicators, and student achievement," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 9(1), pages 58-65, June.
- F. Aleskerov & I. Frumin & E. Kardanova, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the educational system: an introduction to the problem," Papers 1701.07322, arXiv.org.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010.
"Positieve maar ook negatieve effecten van etnische diversiteit in scholen op onderwijsprestaties? Een empirische toets met internationale PISA-data
[Positive but also negative effects of ethnic div," MPRA Paper 23824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2012.
"Determinants of individual academic achievement: Group selectivity effects have many dimensions,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of Individual Academic Achievement - Group Selectivity Effects Have Many Dimensions," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Zwick, Th., 2013. "Determinants of individual academic achievement - Group selectivity effects have many dimensions," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- repec:taf:vjerxx:v:109:y:2016:i:1:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Agasisti & Patrizia Falzetti & Mara Soncin, 2016. "Italian school principals’ managerial behaviors and students’ test scores: an empirical analysis," Working papers 43, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Sergio Longobardi, 2012. "Inequality in education: can Italian disadvantaged students close the gap? A focus on resilience in the Italian school system," Working Papers 2012/39, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cain Polidano & Barbara Hanel & Hielke Buddelmeyer, 2012. "Explaining the SES School Completion Gap," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal). General contact details of provider: http://www.tierweb.nl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .