Inequality in education: can Italian disadvantaged students close the gap? A focus on resilience in the Italian school system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewijk, R. van & Sleegers, P, "undated". "The effect of peer socioeconomic status on student achievement: a meta-analysis," Working Papers 20, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Checchi, 2007.
"Does school tracking affect equality of opportunity? New international evidence,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 781-861, October.
- Daniele Checchi & Giorgio Brunello, 2006. "Does School Tracking Affect Equality of Opportunity? New International Evidence," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1044, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2006. "Does School Tracking Affect Equality of Opportunity? New International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Helena & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina, 2010.
"Does money matter for schools?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1154-1164, December.
- Holmlund, Helena & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina, 2008. "Does Money Matter for Schools?," IZA Discussion Papers 3769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Holmlund & Sandra McNally & Martina Viarengo, 2009. "Does Money Matter for Schools?," CEE Discussion Papers 0105, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Holmlund, Helena & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina, 2009. "Does money matter for schools?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23309, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosalind Levacic & Stephen Machin & David Reynolds & Anna Vignoles & James Walker, 2000. "The Relationship between Resource Allocation and Pupil Attainment: A Review," CEE Discussion Papers 0002, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & Filippin, Antonio, 2007. "Territorial Differences in Italian Students’ Mathematical Competencies: Evidence from PISA 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:lan:wpaper:1092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, Steve & Taylor, Jim, 1998.
"The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(3), pages 291-324, August.
- S Bradley & J Taylor, "undated". "The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools," Working Papers cr01/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Rosalind Levacic & Anna Vignoles, 2002. "Researching the Links between School Resources and Student Outcomes in the UK: A Review of Issues and Evidence," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 313-331.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Ruggiero & Donald F. Vitaliano, 1999. "Assessing The Efficiency Of Public Schools Using Data Envelopment Analysis And Frontier Regression," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(3), pages 321-331, July.
- Ladd, Helen F. & Walsh, Randall P., 2002. "Implementing value-added measures of school effectiveness: getting the incentives right," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, February.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1015 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; disadvantaged schools; resilient students; school-level policies; educational production functions;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2012/6/doc2012-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .