Integrated Monetary and Exchange Rate Frameworks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000.
"The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 95-99, May.
- Svensson, Lars, 2000. "The first Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," Seminar Papers 681, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2000. "The First Year Of The Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting Or Not?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," NBER Working Papers 7598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Hallerberg & LÃºcio Vinhas de Souza & William Roberts Clark, 2002.
"Political Business Cycles in EU Accession Countries,"
European Union Politics, , vol. 3(2), pages 231-250, June.
- Mark Hallerberg & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2000. "The Political Business Cycles of EU Accession Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- D. Mario Nuti, 2000. "The Costs and Benefits of Euro-sation in Central-Eastern Europe Before or Instead of EMU Membership," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 340, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Loungani, Prakash & Sheets, Nathan, 1997.
"Central Bank Independence, Inflation, and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 381-399, August.
- Prakash Loungani & Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Central bank independence, inflation and growth in transition economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 519, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1995.
- Jens Hölscher & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2001. "Exchange rate strategies of new EU entrants," Chapters, in: Eric J. Pentecost & André Van Poeck (ed.),European Monetary Integration, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gros, Daniel & Suhrcke, Marc, 2000.
"Ten years after: What is special about transition countries?,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
86, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gros, Daniel & Suhrcke, Marc, 2000. "Ten Years After: What Is Special about Transition Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 26236, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Daniel Gros & Marc Suhrcke, 2000. "Ten Years After: What is Special about Transition Countries?," CESifo Working Paper Series 327, CESifo.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2002. "Integrated monetary and exchange rate frameworks: are there empirical differences?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2002.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2001. "From inflation targeting to the euro-peg: A model of monetary convergence for transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-251, September.
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza & Holger van Eden & Albert de Groot & Gerbert Romijn & Elisabeth Ledrut, 2001. "EMU and Enlargement: A Review of Policy Issues," Macroeconomics 0012019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Przemek Kowalski & Wojciech Paczynski & Lukasz Rawdanowicz, 2003.
"Exchange rate regimes and the real sector: a sectoral analysis of CEE Countries,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 533-555.
- Przemek Kowalski & Wojciech Paczynski & Lukasz Rawdanowicz, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Real Sector: a Sectoral Analysis of CEE Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0248, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Valachy, Juraj, 2006.
"Exchange rate volatility and regime change: A Visegrad comparison,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 727-753, December.
- Juraj Valachy & Ev??en Ko?enda, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Volatility: Comparison of the Snake and Visegrad," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-622, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Šikulová, Ivana, 2004. "Der Weg der Slowakei in die Europäische Union: vom Spätstarter zum Starreformer?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Schweickert, Rainer, 2006. "EU integration and its implications for Asian economies: What we do and do not know," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 395-416, June.
- Bruno Merlevede & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle, 2003. "A Small Macroeconomic Model of the EU-Accession Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 221-250, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary authority independence; inflation targeting; exchange rate regimes; EU enlargement.;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20020054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.