Trends in Farm Income Mobility and Inequality in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald O’Neil & Olive Sweetman, 2001. "Inequality in Ireland 1987-1994: A Comparison Using Measures of Income and Consumption," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 10(3-4), pages 2-2, September.
- Redmond, Gerry & Kattuman, Paul, 2001.
"Employment Polarisation and Inequality in the UK and Hungary,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 467-480, July.
- Redmond, G. & Kattuman, P., 2000. "Employment Polarisation and Inequality in the UK and Hungary," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0006, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 2002.
"Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, With Evidence from Rural China,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 93-106, January.
- Jonathan Morduch & Terry Sicular, 1998. "Rethinking Inequality Decomposition, with Evidence from Rural China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1831, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mary Keeney, 2000. "The Distributional Impact of Direct Payments on Irish Farm Incomes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 252-265.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Alessie, Rob, 2003.
"Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Alessie & A.S. Kalwij, 2003. "Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects," Working Papers 03-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Richard Dickens, 1997. "Caught In A Trap? Wage Mobility in Great Britain: 1975-94," CEP Discussion Papers dp0365, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2000. "A Comparative Perspective on Trends in Income Inequality in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 329-350.
- Sloane, P J & Theodossiou, I, 1996. "Earnings Mobility, Family Income and Low Pay," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 657-666, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tea:wpaper:0505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/reteaie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.