Psychological and Institutional Forces and the Determination of Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Schulmeister, 1988. "Currency speculation and dollar fluctuations," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 41(167), pages 343-365.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:2:p:615-622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Mark P. & Allen, Helen, 1992. "The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 304-314, June.
- Suvanto, Antti, . "Foreign Exchange Dealing. Essays on the Microstructure of the Foreign Exchange Market," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khuram Shafi & Liu Hua & Amna Nazeer & Zahra Idrees, 2015. "Behavior of Exchange Rate Volatility: Once Again in Action," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 270-276, January.
- John Harvey, 2009.
"Currency Market Participants' Mental Model and the Collapse of the Dollar: 2001-2008,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 931-949.
- John Harvey, 2009. "Currency Market Participants' Mental Model and the Collapse of the Dollar: 2001-2008," Working Papers 200901, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; pyschology; social; institutionalist;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:200101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .