Modelling the Time Between Trades in the After-Hours Electronic Equity Futures Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Grammig & Kai-Oliver Maurer, 2000. "Non-monotonic hazard functions and the autoregressive conditional duration model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 16-38.
- De Luca Giovanni & Gallo Giampiero M., 2004. "Mixture Processes for Financial Intradaily Durations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, May.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
- Russell, Jeffrey R. & Engle, Robert F., 2005. "A Discrete-State Continuous-Time Model of Financial Transactions Prices and Times: The Autoregressive Conditional Multinomial-Autoregressive Conditional Duration Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 166-180, April.
- Bauwens, Luc & Veredas, David, 2004.
"The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 381-412, April.
- BAUWENS, Luc & VEREDAS, David, 2004. "The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1688, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghysels, Eric & Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joann, 2004. "Stochastic volatility duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 413-433, April.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Vuletic, Sandra, 2007. "Econometric analysis of financial trade processes by discrete mixture duration models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 635-667, February.
- Engle, Robert F. & Russell, Jeffrey R., 1997. "Forecasting the frequency of changes in quoted foreign exchange prices with the autoregressive conditional duration model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 187-212, June.
- Mardi Dungey & Luba Fakhrutdinova & Charles Goodhart, 2009. "After‐hours trading in equity futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 114-136, February.
- Joel Hasbrouck, 2003. "Intraday Price Formation in U.S. Equity Index Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2375-2400, December.
More about this item
Keywordsduration; high frequency data; electronic futures markets;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tas:wpaper:10451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitali Alexeev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.