A Discrete-State Continuous-Time Model of Financial Transactions Prices and Times: The Autoregressive Conditional Multinomial-Autoregressive Conditional Duration Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Duchesne, Pierre & Pacurar, Maria, 2009.
"Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) using tick-by-tick data with application to the Toronto Stock Exchange,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 777-792, December.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre Duchesne & Maria Pacurar, 2005. "Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) Using Tick-by-Tick Data with Application to the Toronto Stock Exchange," Cahiers de recherche 0533, CIRPEE.
- Wei Wei & Denis Pelletier, 2015. "A Jump-Diffusion Model with Stochastic Volatility and Durations," CREATES Research Papers 2015-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Renault, Eric & van der Heijden, Thijs & Werker, Bas J.M., 2014. "The dynamic mixed hitting-time model for multiple transaction prices and times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 233-250.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2015.
"A martingale decomposition of discrete Markov chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 14-18.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2015. "A Martingale Decomposition of Discrete Markov Chains," CREATES Research Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2007.
"Trade intensity in the Russian stock market: dynamics, distribution and determinants,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 87-104.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2006. "Trade intensity in the Russian stock market:dynamics, distribution and determinants," Working Papers w0070, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bhatti, Chad R., 2009. "On the interday homogeneity in the intraday rate of trading," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 2250-2257.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9692-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, T.M. & Hurn, A.S. & Lindsay, K.A., 2012. "Forecasting spikes in electricity prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 400-411.
- Liu, Shouwei & Tse, Yiu-Kuen, 2015. "Intraday Value-at-Risk: An asymmetric autoregressive conditional duration approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 437-446.
- Florian Ielpo & Dominique Gúegan, 2009.
"Understanding the Importance of the Duration and Size of the Variations of Fed’s Target Rate,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3-4), pages 44-72, August.
- Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2009. "Understanding the Importance of the Duration and Size of the Variations of Fed's Target Rate," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439813, HAL.
- Wing Lon Ng, 2010. "Dynamic Order Submission And Herding Behavior In Electronic Trading," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 27-43.
- Nyberg, Henri, 2011. "Forecasting the direction of the US stock market with dynamic binary probit models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 561-578.
- Nyberg, Henri, 2011. "Forecasting the direction of the US stock market with dynamic binary probit models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 561-578, April.
- Chen, Bin & Hong, Yongmiao, 2014. "A unified approach to validating univariate and multivariate conditional distribution models in time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 22-44.
- Douglas, Christopher C. & Kolar, Marek, 2009. "Capturing the time dynamics of central bank intervention," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 950-968, December.
- Allen, David & Chan, Felix & McAleer, Michael & Peiris, Shelton, 2008. "Finite sample properties of the QMLE for the Log-ACD model: Application to Australian stocks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 163-185, November.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2008.
"A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-108/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2009. "A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-038, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Denisa Georgiana Banulescu & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Sessi Tokpavi, 2013. "High-Frequency Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00859456, HAL.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen, 2016. "Models of Financial Return With Time-Varying Zero Probability," MPRA Paper 68931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grammig, Joachim & Kehrle, Kerstin, 2008. "A new marked point process model for the federal funds rate target: Methodology and forecast evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2370-2396, July.
- Duan, Qihong & Wei, Ying & Chen, Zhiping, 2014. "Relationship between the benchmark interest rate and a macroeconomic indicator," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 220-226.
- Dionne, Georges & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2016. "The Dynamics of Ex-ante High-Frequency Liquidity: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 15-5, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Qi Zhang & Charlie X Cai & Kevin Keasey, 2009. "Forecasting using high-frequency data: a comparison of asymmetric financial duration models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 371-386.
- Christian M. Hafner, 2012. "Cross-correlating wavelet coefficients with applications to high-frequency financial time series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 1363-1379, December.
- Dungey, Mardi & Jeyasreedharan, Nagaratnam & Li, Tuo, 2010. "Modelling the Time Between Trades in the After-Hours Electronic Equity Futures Market," Working Papers 10451, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 30 May 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:23:y:2005:p:166-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.