Streamlining Time-varying VAR with a Factor Structure in the Parameters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stevanovic Dalibor, 2016. "Common time variation of parameters in reduced-form macroeconomic models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 159-183, April.
- Alain Galli, 2018.
"Which Indicators Matter? Analyzing the Swiss Business Cycle Using a Large-Scale Mixed-Frequency Dynamic Factor Model,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research,
Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 14(2), pages 179-218, November.
- Alain Galli, 2017. "Which indicators matter? Analyzing the Swiss business cycle using a large-scale mixed-frequency dynamic factor model," Working Papers 2017-08, Swiss National Bank.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107199309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A.G. Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2014.
"Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time‐Varying Parameter Models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 80-94, January.
- Miguel Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Papers 1137, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- BELMONTE, Miguel A.G. & KOOP, Gary & KOROBILIS, Dimitris, 2011. "Hierarchical shrinkage in time-varying parameter models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Miguel A. G. Belmonte & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Paper series 35_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Miguel, Belmonte & Gary, Koop & Dimitris, Korobilis, 2011. "Hierarchical shrinkage in time-varying parameter models," MPRA Paper 31827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belmonte, Miguel A & Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2011. "Hierarchical Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-68, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Eric Eisenstat & Joshua C.C. Chan & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018.
"Reducing Dimensions in a Large TVP-VAR,"
Working Paper Series
43, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eric Eisenstat & Joshua C.C. Chan & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018. "Reducing Dimensions in a Large TVP-VAR," Working Paper series 18-37, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Eric Eisenstat & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018. "Reducing dimensions in a large TVP-VAR," CAMA Working Papers 2018-49, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Florian Huber & Martin Feldkircher, 2019.
"Adaptive Shrinkage in Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 27-39, January.
- Florian Huber & Martin Feldkircher, 2016. "Adaptive shrinkage in Bayesian vector autoregressive models," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp221, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Huber, Florian, 2016. "Adaptive Shrinkage in Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Models," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4933, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2016. "Choosing Prior Hyperparameters," Working Paper 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:szg:worpap:1903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library). General contact details of provider: https://szgerzensee.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.