Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2013. "Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(1), pages 56-70, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Reifschneider, David & Stevenson, Rodney, 1991. "Systematic Departures from the Frontier: A Framework for the Analysis of Firm Inefficiency," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 715-723, August.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-857, December.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Slevin, Geraldine, 2009. "The United States as a growth leader for the Euro Area - A multi-sectoral approach," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2005.
"Efficiency Measurement in Network Industries: Application to the Swiss Railway Companies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2004. "Efficiency Measurement in Network Industries: Application to the Swiss Railway Companies," CEPE Working paper series 04-32, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2000. "The demand for energy in Greek manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 569-586, October.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2013. "Medium Run Redux," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 695-727, June.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 94-114, Spring.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P., 2000. "The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 399-423, December.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
- Fuss, Melvyn A., 1977. "The demand for energy in Canadian manufacturing : An example of the estimation of production structures with many inputs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:2:p:1028-1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2018.
"Knowledge Spillovers And Output Per Worker: An Industry‐Level Analysis For Oecd Countries,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1028-1046, April.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers and Output per Worker: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 84948, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2016.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015.
"Knowlegde Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An industry-level Analysis for OECD countries,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 63542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," Working Papers 57, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Md Shahiduzzaman & Allan Layton & Khorshed Alam, 2015. "On the contribution of information and communication technology to productivity growth in Australia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 281-304, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-07-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2012-07-14 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2012-07-14 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sur:surrec:0812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ioannis Lazopoulos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desuruk.html .