Report NEP-FDG-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2012. "R&D and economic growth in a cash-in-advance economy," MPRA Paper 39778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2012. "Economic Growth and Crime: Does Uncertainty Matter?," Working Paper Series 51_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anton Granik & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "Institutions and growth: A simplied theory of decentralization and corruption," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2012. "Growth, Deficits and Uncertainty in a Panel of 28 Countries," Working Paper Series 52_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2012. "Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0812, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability, Economic Cycle and Financial Crises: The Case of the GIPS," Working Paper Series 54_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2012. "Immigration, Unemployment and Growth: Empirical Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 39861, University Library of Munich, Germany.