Report NEP-EFF-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2012. "Openness, Efficiency and Technology: An Industry Assessment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0812, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2012. "The impact of ICT on educational performance and its efficiency in selected EU and OECD countries: a non-parametric analysis," MPRA Paper 39805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2012. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on the Productivity of the Canadian Transportation System: A Macroeconomic Approach for the Air and Rail Sectors," CSLS Research Reports 2012-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Enoch M. Kikulwe & Nassul .S. Kabunga & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Impact of tissue culture banana technology in Kenya: A difference-in-difference estimation approach," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 117, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade and productivity: self-selection or learning-by-exporting in India," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie X. Chen, 2012. "Selection and Market Reallocation: Productivity Gains from Multinational Production," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-111, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2015.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2012. "Exploring cost dominance between high and low pesticide use in French crop farming systems by varying scale and output mix," Working Papers 2012-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.