New Evidence on Allyn Youngs Style and Influence as a Teacher
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Angell, 1933. "Money, Prices and Production: Some Fundamental Concepts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 39-76.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 1997. "Implications of an Endogenous Theory of Growth in Allyn Young's Macroeconomic Concept of Increasing Returns," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 413-443, Fall.
- Edward S. Mason, 1982. "The Harvard Department of Economics from the Beginning to World War II," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(3), pages 383-433.
- Laidler, David, 1993.
"Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1068-1103, December.
- Laidler, D., 1993. "Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9302, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Barber,William J., 2006. "Designs within Disorder," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521034319, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Sandilands, 2009.
"An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie,"
0906, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
KeywordsAllyn Young; Harvard University; London School of Economics;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-14 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2009-02-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .