Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barber,William J., 2006. "Designs within Disorder," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521034319, May.
- Barber,William J., 1989. "From New Era to New Deal," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367370, May.
- Barber, William J., 1967. "A History of Economic Thought," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number barber1967.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michele Alacevich, 2010. "Development Agency or Bank? Vision and Strategy of the World Bank in the 50’s and 60’s," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Monique Ebell, 2007.
"Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s,"
2007 Meeting Papers
712, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ebell, Monique & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "Real origins of the great depression: monopoly power, unions and the American business cycle in the 1920s," Economic History Working Papers 19566, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2015. "Academics as Economic Advisers: Gold, the ‘Brains Trust,’ and FDR," NBER Working Papers 21380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welch, P. & Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "How To Be Better Prepared For A Paradigm Shift In Economic Theory, And Write Better Articles In The Meantime," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-101-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nicholas Crafts & Peter Fearon, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s Great Depression,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 285-317, Autumn.
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bradley W. Bateman, 2011. "German Influences in the Making of American Economics, 1885–1935," Chapters, in: Heinz D. Kurz & Tamotsu Nishizawa & Keith Tribe (ed.), The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fontaine, Philippe & Pooley, Jefferson, 2020. "Introduction: Whose Social Problems?," SocArXiv w59f3, Center for Open Science.
- Hugh Rockoff, 1998. "By Way of Analogy: The Expansion of the Federal Government in the 1930s," NBER Chapters, in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 125-154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2020.
"From the First World War to the National Recovery Administration (1917-1935) - The Case for Regulated Competition in the United States during the Interwar Period,"
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2020. "From the First World War to the National Recovery Administration (1917-1935) - The Case for Regulated Competition in the United States during the Interwar Period," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-66, CIRANO.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Pierre Januard, 2021. "Risky exchanges: Price and justice in Thomas Aquinas's De emptione et venditione ad tempus," Working Papers halshs-03153997, HAL.
- Finn Olesen & Frank Jensen, 2001. "A note on Marx," Working Papers 21/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Marion Fourcade & Rakesh Khurana, 2013. "From social control to financial economics: The linked ecologies of economics and business in twentieth century America," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5oi5d12qn39, Sciences Po.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2009. "Competition Versus Property Rights: American Antitrust Law, The Freiburg School, And The Early Years Of European Competition Policy," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 747-786.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2010.
"Minsky and Economic Policy: ‘Keynesianism’ All Over Again?,"
Chapters, in: Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 3,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2008. "Minsky and Economic Policy: 'Keynesianism' All Over Again?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_547, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018.
"On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique,"
86185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2018.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique," EconStor Preprints 177393, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ronnie Phillips, 1992. "The 'Chicago Plan' and New Deal Banking Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_76, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2018-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Manolis Kaparakis (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.