A note on Marx
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barber, William J., 1967. "A History of Economic Thought," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number barber1967.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard Adelstein, 2018. "Border Crossings," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2018-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Januard, 2021. "Risky exchanges: Price and justice in Thomas Aquinas's De emptione et venditione ad tempus," Working Papers halshs-03153997, HAL.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "The evolution of environmental thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 35580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Salanti, 1994. "On the Lakatosian apple of discord in the history and methodology of economics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 30-41, Spring.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011. "Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye [Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet AKYOL, 2016. "Effectiveness of State Aid for Investments In The Process of Economic Growth: Turkish Case," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 391-400, June.
- Hans Siggaard Jensen, 2012. "The Changing Role of Knowledge in the Knowledge Economy: Concepts of Knowledge and Knowledge Management," Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mr. Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 1999/064, International Monetary Fund.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
- Welch, P. & Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "How To Be Better Prepared For A Paradigm Shift In Economic Theory, And Write Better Articles In The Meantime," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-101-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bradley W. Bateman, 2011. "German Influences in the Making of American Economics, 1885–1935," Chapters, in: Heinz D. Kurz & Tamotsu Nishizawa & Keith Tribe (ed.), The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018.
"On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique,"
86185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2018.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique," EconStor Preprints 177393, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Pilar Piqué, 2019. "The Theory of Moral Sentiments and The Wealth of Nations. Ethics, jurisprudence and political economy throughout the intellectual history of Adam Smith," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 75-96, May.
- Pierre Januard, 2020. "Analysis risk and commercial risk: the first treatment of usury in Thomas Aquinas's Commentary on the Sentences [Risque d'analyse et risque commercial : le premier traitement de l'usure dans le Com," Working Papers halshs-02876106, HAL.
- Fazekas, Károly, 2015. "Rosszkedvünk tana. Értelem, érzelem és közgazdaság-tudomány [The dismal matter of our discontent. Reason, sentiment, economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 952-971.
More about this item
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ulla H. Oehlenschläger (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.