The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- O'Donnell, R M, 1990. "Keynes on Mathematics: Philosophical Foundations and Economic Applications," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 29-47, March.
- Peter D. Groenewegen, 1988. "Alfred Marshall and the Establishment of the Cambridge Economic Tripos," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 627-667, Winter.
- Robert Dimand, 1988. "The Origins of the Keynesian Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 139.
- Barber, William J., 1967. "A History of Economic Thought," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number barber1967.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1998. "Mixed Goods and Social Reform," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(1), pages 167-185.
- Peter Groenewegen, 1995. "Keynes and Marshall: Methodology, Society, and Politics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 129-155, Supplemen.
- Rod O'Donnell, 2006.
"Keynes's Principles of Writing (Innovative) Economics,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 396-407, December.
- Rod O'Donnell, 2004. "Keynes's Principles of Writing (Innovative) Economics," Research Papers 0413, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2002. "Keynes and the “National Emission Caisse” of North Russia: 1918-1920," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 177-206, Spring.
- J. E. King, 1994. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 3-31, September.
- Aldrich, John, 2006. "Keynes among the statisticians," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0611, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2009. "Keynes and Capitalism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 645-671, Winter.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:24:y:1992:i:4:p:767-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.