A History of Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet AKYOL, 2016. "Effectiveness of State Aid for Investments In The Process of Economic Growth: Turkish Case," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 391-400, June.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique," EconStor Preprints 177393, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
- Andrea Salanti, 1994. "On the Lakatosian apple of discord in the history and methodology of economics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 30-41, Spring.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "The evolution of environmental thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 35580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "On the question of the relevance of Economics as a science: Postmodern filosofia critique," MPRA Paper 86185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2018.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Finn Olesen & Frank Jensen, 2001. "A note on Marx," Working Papers 21/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Fazekas, Károly, 2015.
"Rosszkedvünk tana. Értelem, érzelem és közgazdaság-tudomány
[The dismal matter of our discontent. Reason, sentiment, economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 952-971.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Bradley W. Bateman, 2011. "German Influences in the Making of American Economics, 1885–1935," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Welch, P. & Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "How To Be Better Prepared For A Paradigm Shift In Economic Theory, And Write Better Articles In The Meantime," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-101-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:barber1967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .