The Origins of the Keynesian Revolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2014. "James Tobin and Modern Monetary Theory," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2007.
"Choix intertemporel et loi psychologique fondamentale,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 73(3), pages 273-292.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2007. "Choix intertemporel et loi psychologique fondamentale," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00683595, HAL.
- Nicolas DROUHIN, 2007. "Choix intertemporel et loi psychologique fondamentale," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2003. "Against rigid rules: Keynes's economic theory," Discussion Papers 2003/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- William Butos, 2003. "Knowledge Questions: Hayek, Keynes and Beyond," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 291-307, December.
- Hanin, Frédéric, 2003. "La place du Treatise on Money dans l’oeuvre de Keynes : une théorie de l’instabilité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 71-86, Mars-Juin.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
- Robert Leeson, 2000. "Inflation, Disinflation and the Natural Rate of Unemployment: A Dynamic Framework for Policy Analysis," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hassan, Sherif Maher, 2016. "A Historical Retrieval of the Methods and Functions of Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 75648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2014. "Hayek and Keynes," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 5, pages 94-115 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sven Larson, 2002. "Uncertainty and Consumption in Keynes's Theory of Effective Demand," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 241-258.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2012. "The Roots of the Present are in the Past: The Relation of Postwar Developments in Macroeconomics to Interwar Business Cycle and Monetary Theory," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2017. "Narrative Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 967-1004, April.
- Herbert Walther, 2012. "Einige Gedanken zur Eurokrise aus keynesianischer Sicht," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 211-230.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2009. "Keynes and Capitalism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 645-671, Winter.
- Toshiaki Hirai, 2007. "How did Keynes transform his theory from the Tract into the Treatise ?—Consideration through primary material," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 325-348.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.