From New Era to New Deal
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Michie (ed.), 2011. "The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14082.
- Leonardo Burlamaqui & Ernani T. Torres Filho, 2020. "The COVID-19 Crisis: A Minskyan Approach to Mapping and Managing the (Western?) Financial Turmoil," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_968, Levy Economics Institute.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Monique Ebell, 2007.
"Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s,"
2007 Meeting Papers
712, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ebell, Monique & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "Real origins of the great depression: monopoly power, unions and the American business cycle in the 1920s," Economic History Working Papers 19566, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- A. M. Endres & G. A. Fleming, 1999. "Public investment programmes in the interwar period: the view from Geneva," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 87-109.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2019.
"The great crash of 2008 and the reform of economics,"
Chapters, in: Jonathan Michie (ed.), The Handbook of Globalisation, Third Edition, chapter 28, pages 439-456,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2009. "The great crash of 2008 and the reform of economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(6), pages 1205-1221, November.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2011. "The Great Crash of 2008 and the Reform of Economics," Chapters, in: Jonathan Michie (ed.), The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 28, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2008. "Competition vs. property rights: American antitrust law, the Freiburg School and the early years of European competition policy," MPRA Paper 33807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronnie Phillips, 1992. "The 'Chicago Plan' and New Deal Banking Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_76, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2020.
"From the First World War to the National Recovery Administration (1917-1935) - The Case for Regulated Competition in the United States during the Interwar Period,"
- Thierry Kirat & Frédéric Marty, 2020. "From the First World War to the National Recovery Administration (1917-1935) - The Case for Regulated Competition in the United States during the Interwar Period," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-66, CIRANO.
- Nicholas Crafts & Peter Fearon, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s Great Depression,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 285-317, Autumn.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Richard Adelstein, 2018. "Border Crossings," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2018-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Marion Fourcade & Rakesh Khurana, 2013. "From social control to financial economics: The linked ecologies of economics and business in twentieth century America," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5oi5d12qn39, Sciences Po.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2009. "Competition Versus Property Rights: American Antitrust Law, The Freiburg School, And The Early Years Of European Competition Policy," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 747-786.
- John F. Henry, 2018. "Reflections on the New Deal: The Vested Interests, Limits to Reform, and the Meaning of Liberal Democracy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_905, Levy Economics Institute.
- Harold James, 1992. "Financial flows across frontiers during the interwar depression," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(3), pages 594-613, August.
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fontaine, Philippe & Pooley, Jefferson, 2020. "Introduction: Whose Social Problems?," SocArXiv w59f3, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521367370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ruth Austin The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.