An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2002. "An Early Harvard Memorandum on Anti-Depression Policies: An Introductory Note," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 515-532, Fall.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "New Evidence on Allyn Youngâ€™s Style and Influence as a Teacher," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-16, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roger Sandilands, 2009. "New Evidence on Allyn Youngs Style and Influence as a Teacher," Working Papers 0905, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 1997. "Implications of an Endogenous Theory of Growth in Allyn Young's Macroeconomic Concept of Increasing Returns," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 413-443, Fall.
- Ramesh Chandra, 2006. "Currie's 'leading sector' strategy of growth: an appraisal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 490-508.
- James M. Boughton, 2001. "The Case against Harry Dexter White: Still Not Proven," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 219-239, Summer.
- Laidler, David, 1993.
"Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1068-1103, December.
- Laidler, D., 1993. "Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9302, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLauchlin Currie; economic biography; the New Deal; macroeconomic policy; development economics.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-02-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-02-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:str:wpaper:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kirsty Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstruk.html .