Report NEP-HIS-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murtin, Fabrice & Viarengo, Martina, 2009. "American Education in the Age of Mass Migrations 1870-1930," IZA Discussion Papers 3964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viktorov, Ilja, 2009. "Mass Production, Economic Growth and Social Justice: Historical Lessons for Russia," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 3, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Carlo Brambilla & Giandomenico Piluso, 2008. "Italian investment and merchant banking up to 1914: Hybridising international models and practices," Discussion Papers 2008/7, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Roger Sandilands, 2009. "An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie," Working Papers 0906, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandra Del Boca & Michele Fratianni & Franco Spinelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2008. "The Phillips Curve and the Italian Lira, 1861-1998," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 8, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Antonio Merlo & Vincenzo Galasso & Massimiliano Landi & Andrea Mattozzi, 2008. "The Labor Market of Italian Politicians," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 89, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ghosh, Dipak & Majidov, Toshtemir & Ruziev, Kobil, 2009. "Keeping up with revolutions: evolution of higher education in Uzbekist an," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos & Velasco, Andres, 2008. "Money, Crises, and Transition Essays in Honor of Guillermo A. Calvo: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 13232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni, 2008. "The Evolutionary Chain of International Financial Centers," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 6, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Breit, William & Hirsch, Barry, 2009. "Lessons from the Laureates," IZA Discussion Papers 3956, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Sandilands, 2009. "Hawtreyan Credit Deadlock or Keynesian Liquidity Trap? Lessons for Japan from the Great Depression," Working Papers 0904, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bordo & Tamara Gomes & Lawrence Schembri, 2009. "Canada and the IMF: Trailblazer or Prodigal Son?," Discussion Papers 09-1, Bank of Canada.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2008. "The End of Peasantries? Rethinking the Role of Peasantries in a World-Historical View," MPRA Paper 13291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Surviving the Titanic Disaster: Economic, Natural and Social Determinants," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 245, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.