Canada and the IMF: Trailblazer or Prodigal Son?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1990.
"Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 357-380, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1987. "Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience," NBER Working Papers 2431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Boughton, 2003. "On the Origins of the Fleming-Mundell Model," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(1), pages 1-1.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1993.
"The Bretton Woods International Monetary System: A Historical Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform, pages 3-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1992. "The Bretton Woods International Monetary System: An Historical Overview," NBER Working Papers 4033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Redish & Olga Marcela Namen, 2012. "Central Banks: Past, Present, Future," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 30(67), pages 14-35.
- Rockoff, Hugh & White, Eugene N., 2012. "Monetary Regimes and Policy on a Global Scale: The Oeuvre of Michael D. Bordo," MPRA Paper 49672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate regimes; Exchange rates; Monetary policy framework;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-02-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2009-02-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-02-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-02-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:09-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.