Report NEP-OPM-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Nucci & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2009. "Exchange Rate, Employment and Hours: What Firm-Level Data Say," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 12, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Gianluca Benigno & Bianca De Paoli, 2009. "On the International Dimension of Fiscal Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0905, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Schmitz, 2009. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows to Emerging Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp278, IIIS.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G Williamson, 2009. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Australian Economy since Federation," Departmental Working Papers 2009-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Enrique Alberola & José María Serena, 2009. "Sovereign external assets and the resilience of global imbalances," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0834, Banco de Espa�a.
- Giuliana Passamani, 2008. "The process of convergence towards the euro for the Visegrad-4 countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 0825, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Michael Bordo & Tamara Gomes & Lawrence Schembri, 2009. "Canada and the IMF: Trailblazer or Prodigal Son?," Discussion Papers 09-1, Bank of Canada.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Zhiwei Zhang, 2008. "Can Demand from China Shield East Asian Economies from Global Slowdown?," Working Papers 0819, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Juan Blyde & Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, 2009. "Output Collapses and Productivity Destruction," Research Department Publications 4610, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.