Retail Price Differences across U.S. and Canadian Cities during the Interwar Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario J. Crucini & Chris I. Telmer & Marios Zachariadis, 2005.
"Understanding European Real Exchange Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 724-738, June.
- Mario Crucini & Chris Telmer & Marios Zachariadis, "undated". "Understanding European Real Exchange Rates," GSIA Working Papers 227, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Mario J. Crucini & Chris I. Telmer & Marios Zachariadis, 2001. "Understanding European Real Exchange Rates," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0120, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Chowdhury, Ibrahim, 2004.
"Nonlinear dynamics in deviations from the law of one price: a broad-based empirical study,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Non-Linear Dynamics in Deviations from the Law of One Price: A Broad-Based Empirical Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 3377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Hynes & David S. Jacks & Kevin H. O'rourke, 2012.
"Commodity market disintegration in the interwar period,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 119-143, May.
- William Hynes, David S Jacks and Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2009. "Commodity Market Disintegration in the Interwar Period," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp285, IIIS.
- Hynes, William & Jacks, David S. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2009. "Commodity Market Disintegration in the Interwar Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 7189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Hynes & David S. Jacks & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2009. "Commodity Market Disintegration in the Interwar Period," NBER Working Papers 14767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Linda L. Tesar, 2009. "Border Effect or Country Effect? Seattle May Not Be So Far from Vancouver After All," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 219-241, January.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2011.
"Nominal rigidities and retail price dispersion in Canada over the twentieth century,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 749-780, August.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities and Retail Price Dispersion in Canada over the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 16098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Berka, 2009.
"Nonlinear Adjustment in Law of One Price Deviations and Physical Characteristics of Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Berka, Martin, 2006. "Non-linear adjustment in law of one price deviations and physical characteristics of goods," MPRA Paper 8606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:193-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fielding & Christopher Hajzler & James MacGee, 2017. "Price-Level Dispersion versus Inflation-Rate Dispersion: Evidence from Three Countries," Staff Working Papers 17-3, Bank of Canada.
- Nebiye Yamak & Sinem Kocak & Fatma Kolcu, 2016. "Causal Relationship Between Relative Price Variability and Inflation in Turkey:Evidence from Panel Data," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(60), pages 183-198, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-OPM-2013-07-28 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:1126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.