Report NEP-OPM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Hatchondo & Javier Bianchi, 2012. "Sovereign defaults and optimal reserves management," 2012 Meeting Papers 1125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James MacGee & Chris Hajzler, 2012. "Retail Price Differences across U.S. and Canadian Cities during the Interwar Period," 2012 Meeting Papers 1126, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lukasz Drozd, 2012. "Pricing To Market In Business Cycle Models," 2012 Meeting Papers 1108, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elod Takáts & Christian Upper, 2013. "Credit and growth after financial crises," BIS Working Papers 416, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2013. "Real Estate Valuation, Current Account, and Credit Growth Patterns Before and After the 2008–2009 Crisis," ADBI Working Papers 429, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Sovereign Default and the Euro," Working Papers 201309, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Deockhyun Ryu, 2013. "A Nonparametric Study of Real Exchange Rate Persistence over a Century," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Riccardo Rovelli, 2013. "The role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the process of Real and Nominal Convergence," Working Papers 1314, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Georg Dettmann, 2013. "An Asymmetric Model on Seigniorage and the Dynamics of Net Foreign Assets," Working Papers 11/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.